Two-piece Crepe Suit Strapless Mother Dress
- List Price:
Two-piece silky crepe suit, strapless mock two-piece A-line mother of the bride dress accented with hand beading. Matching jacket with three-quarter length sleeves and beaded cuffs.
This dress is Made-To-Order, 100% fit guaranteed. Item: A2907
- Shipping & Return
- How to Measure
- Lori | May 07, 2012GMT Customer service are extremely prompt in response to any issues, and extremely helpful. I am excited to wear this as my wedding dress
- Pearl | April 30, 2012GMT I ordered this dress for my wedding on short notice. I am a tall girl so finding something long enough was a challenge. The dress came right before my wedding and was more beautiful than it looked online. It fit perfect and i felt like a princess. I always reccomend this site to all my friends. love, love, love my dress!!
- Xanthery | September 05, 2012GMT I did purchase a petticoat which really made the dress stand out.
I have since packed my dress up but I'm not sure for long.
Total delivery time is composed of two parts: tailoring time and actual shipping time.
Tailoring time refers to the time from when your payment is received to when we gather up all the items and pack them, normally 3-4 weeks for Made-To-Order products, 48 hours for In-Stock products. Shipping time takes for the package to be delivered by the couriers to the major destination, that depends on the shipping method you choose.
We provide rush order service for Made-To-Order products. Rush tailoring time: 1-2 week(s). This service is FREE, but you need to pay for the expedited shipping fee.
We offer 7 days refund for most of the items. If you don't satisfied with our product, you can get a 10%-30% refund.
CUSTOM MADE TO YOUR MEASUREMENTS
- a) Bust: This is not the same as your bra size. Instead, this is a measurement of the fullest part of your bust. While keeping your arms relaxed and at your sides, run the tape across the widest part of your back and fullest part of your bust.
- b) Sleeve: Place the tape in your armpit. Measure your straight arm and stop at your wrist.
- c) Waist: This is your natural waistline, or the smallest part of your waist. It is typically found an inch or two above your belly button. Don't suck in your waist, although you may be tempted to.
- d) Hips: This is a measurement of the fullest part of your hips. Run the tape across the hipbone.
- e) Hollow to hem: For this measurement in particular, it is crucial that you are wearing shoes that reflect the heel length of your footwear. Place the tape at the hollow base of your neck and measure down to where you want the hem to end. A full skirt requires that you measure out at an angle to reflect the fullness of the gown.
|Every Gown - is elaborate handmade for you.|
We carefully select high-quality beads, pearls, fabrics and threads to make every wedding dress. We look for vibrant colors, beautiful sheen and rich textures in every material that goes into your bridal gown.
Many of our dresses feature beautiful beading on the sleeves, bodice or skirt. Professional dressmakers spend hours skillfully sewing on beads and pearls to perfect an elegant and classic design for you.
Embroiderying a wedding dress takes great skill and an eye for detailed designs. Our dresses feature exquisite hand-done embroidery, brought to life from patterns and the hands dressmakers.
Ruched detailing is not just decoration for your dress-it can help create a figure-flattering silhouette. Our tailors do all ruching by hand to create the perfect shape and fullness on each dress.
Hand-done appliques can give a dress that extra detail that takes it from pretty to breathtaking. Our dresses feature appliques arranged into beautiful designs and attached by hand.
Lining and Boning
All our dresses are fully lined and structured to hold their shape and flatter your figure. Our full-skirted dresses use a hard net lining underneath a soft fabric that feels comfortable against the skin.
|Package & Shipping|
A lining bag, sturdy cardboard box and measuring tape accompany every dress.
We ship to over 100 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.
- How long I can get the dress?
Please read our Shipping Policy.
- If I can buy many items to try, and return the dislike ones?
No. All the dresses(except some in-stock items) are Made-To-Order. Whether you choose a standard size or custom measurements, our tailors craft each dress to order.
- Do you have anymore in-stock? I just need a standard size.
The majority of our dresses are tailored even though you just need a standard size.
- Will my dress look just like the same as pictures?
Yes. But it will be sewn to fit your body type, and the fabric type and color will differ if you've requested such alterations. The quality of the fabric, and the skill put in by the seamstresses, will be the same.
- Can I combine different styles of dresses into one dress?
Yes. This is our specialty. You can combine any of the dresses featured on our site, or off this site. For more details, visit the Design Your Own Dress page.
- How can I get a swatch/color sample? How much have I to pay for it?
Swatch is free, but we will charge you shipping cost.
- Do you have a retail location?
Sorry, we are online store only.
- Can you ship anywhere? What carriers do you use?
We can ship the dresses to anywhere on the globe, via DHL, FedEx and UPS.
- Is there any discount on bulk purchases?
Yes. 6% off for 3-4 pics, 10% off for 5-10 pics, 15% off for above 10 pics.