Online purchases require flexibility and support. YesMyBride understands that and wishes to create a satisfying and enjoyable shopping experience for you. The return and cancellation policies below were written to accommodate customer’s needs and also to address the specific nature of our merchandise.
1. General Return and Cancellation Policies
Our customer service representatives determine eligibility for refunds and exchanges once customers have contacted us and explained their reason for return. Returning packages without prior approval from customer service will halt or delay your return.
All returned items must be in brand-new condition, with no smell of perfume or any other trace of worn, unused and with original tags and packaging. Requests to return items due to quality issues, damage during shipping, color/style/size error must be accompanied by photos or other evidence that clearly shows the problem with the item received. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee on all items returned for other reasons.
If we shipped you the right item, but you're not satisfied, you have the option of:
- Return it and get a refund, but a 30% material loss fee will be deducted from your refund for all the Made-To-Order products. In addition you will incur shipping fees.
- Keep it for 10%-30% refund.
If we shipped you the wrong item, you have the option of:
- Keep it for 20%-50% refund.
- Exchanging it for the correct item.
- Returning it for a full refund. Customers must confirm their eligibility for an exchange or return with customer service before sending items back.
If we shipped you a dress in differs size from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to find a local tailor to make adjustments, and we will gladly reimburse you for up to 100% of the product price in tailoring costs.
YesMyBride will responsible for the shipping cost that returns for those with quality problem and our error. For those return without the quality problem, customer should take the shipping cost for the item return.
- Orders can be cancelled at no charge up until tailoring.
- Orders that being tailored can be cancelled but only 50% refund.
- Orders that have already shipped cannot be cancelled and will be treated as returns.
2. How to Return Faulty Dresses
Before returning goods, please contact us first to discuss the issues you are having. Most of the times we are able to sort out the problem by giving technical support, without you having to send anything back.
Generally we advise you to return faulty goods by sending them through the Post Office rather than using couriers like DHL, UPS, and TNT. Normally it will take 2 weeks to return goods to us by post office.
Note: If you purchased some products in our company, and did not receive the goods within 45 days(start calculating from buy time ), please contact our customer staff within two months(start calculating from buy time), otherwise we might not accept this case.