Top 5 helpful advices from real bride
When we planning a wedding or just ready to get married, we used to get advice from our mother or our very close friend, and you also pay much attention on searching for internet or skim over hundreds of magazines. But do you know what's the valuable advice come from? Yes, the real fellow brides! Recently we asked our brides for their best wedding advice. Here is the top 5 they rated:
- Don't waist your time and energy on small stuff and the stuff that you have no control over.
- There is no need to worry about what other people's thinking , just follow your own heart.
- Pay more attention on how to choose your maid.
- A wedding lasts a day but our marriage lasts life long. Focus on the marriage.
- Just relax! Take a break and walk away from what is stressing you and just breathe, five minutes or ten then go back!
Hope these small tips can help you!