Some advices for selecting a good date for wedding
It can be really some kind of stressful thing for choosing a good date for your wedding. Why do not you try to finish this part in a quick way? Although you may say that there are so many factors that cannot be controlled，you can handle this quickly if you start choosing a date you most like .And what you should be aware of is the fact that we just have only 52 weekends per year, so be quick and simple can be the first rule. And here are some good advices for you.
- Firstly, you should choose a season you prefer to. Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter？ Make a two year schedule and take the most important persons you invited into consideration - family and close friends. If 70% of your guests are high school teachers, it is not a good idea to make the wedding date in June.
- If you have your heart set on a date that isn’t available, ask about the nearby dates - Fridays and Sundays. You can be close to your desired wedding date, and even have the right weekend, without having the exact wedding date you want.
- Try to work out the size and scale of your wedding. Start with your guest list right away. If you think you’re having160and the list is a 500, your choices in venue vary greatly by the size of your expected guest list.
- Make a decision on the style of your wedding. The style is very important. Hall, barn, held beside the ocean? Formal, family style, or a nautical? Only you know the style of wedding you want, can you start researching and narrowing down your venues in a better way.
- It seems not to be a good idea to make the wedding date around the holiday weekend, because some guests will appreciate it, but for the guests who want to have a long vocation ,they will cancel their visit to your wedding and that can be a loss for your wedding.