How to make sure you find the right wedding planner?
Let's solve the first question, what a wedding planner can do? I really need one?
Yes, a wedding planner can do a lot, they can provide you with valuable advices, professional experience. They will also guide you to put together the elements of your most important memory in your lives. In the same time, a great planner will enable you to enjoy the whole process by guiding your decision making according to a timeline. Try their best to help you spend your valuable time on the things that will really excite you!
- What kind of wedding is my best love? What style do you really want?
- Do I know exactly how much I can spend on the wedding?
- How many guests will be there? Am I able to reduce some if my budget were not enough?
- Do I know the weekly amount of time I can realistically dedicate to or participate in the planning?
- What are the 5 most important elements do you need?
Once you have considered the above points, schedule some meeting with your planner. And before this, you also need do some preparations.
- Get ready to talk about your likes and dislikes, and if possible, bring some papers you gather or a computer to show your detail ideas.
- To be honest about your budget, this really important on how they will plan your wedding.
Some points you need consider:
- They will help me find some ideas and recommend some great solutions?
- Do their style and the way they speak reflect your own?
- Do you have a rapport with the planner- do you feel comfortable with them? Can you imagine having this person in your life on a sometimes daily basis for months, or a year or more, through your engagement?
- They really listen from their heart and try to help me?
- Try to figure out how other clients say, do they have a happy experience?
Although I list some tips to help you, but some time you need follow your feeling, it really like when you knew the girl you are about to marry was the one. You will just know. It will just feel right, really?