How short girls choose their dress?
If you have a wonderful silhouettes such as Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Angelina Jolie the dress will be amazing on those long maxi dress dresses, if you are under 5’3 or even under that, the maxi dress must be a nightmare us you! Then there is no way? No!
Here YesMyBride lists some tips to help you choose short dresses to fit your body.
How to choose?
Short girls will look best in simple silhouettes like this fitted sheath like this Blueberry Gown With Scoop Pleated Bodice and Petal Skirt, and this kind of styles that will accentuate your figure and let you looks like perfect!
What you should avoid?
- Try to avoid too much embellishment on your dress, and the full skirts also don't fit you pretty well.
- How about wide belts? No, as your dress are not long, if a wide belt will make your dress looks more shorter.
- And also to avoid too many ruffles because they may make you look more childish.
What you should remember before make a decision?
- The first thing is the hem length. Remember it should above or below the knee, if you make it too long, you will look more shorter.
- Do some research of some stars who are not tall. The long column dresses with empire waists or the simple fitted gowns are the style they usually wear in some shows, and find the style fit you.
- Choose looks with vertical details, such as buttons, seams and piping.